- This topic is empty.
- 20th March 2020 at 1:02 am #13924Barry ReynoldsKeymaster
About the Event – How To Turn Your Blog into a Brand
Learn how to turn your blogging into a career with Charly Lester, an award-winning dating blogger and entrepreneur.
This event takes place at The Guardian in Kings Cross, London on Tuesday,28 January 2020 and looks at building your blog into a brand, finding your niche and expanding your audience.
You will learn methods on how to build a larger and more relevant social media following, how to optimise your blog posts to rank higher on Google, and how to create content that your readers will want to share.
Charly will give you tip and advice on how to make a living as a blogger through sponsored content, advertising and affiliate marketing.
Content – How To Turn Your Blog into a Brand
- How to expand the audience for your blog and social media platforms
- The basics of SEO: searching for keywords, assessing popularity and deciding when to use them
- Making money from your blog, including the pros and cons of advertising and sponsored content
- Setting up linked businesses and partnerships
- Exploring other opportunities, such as public speaking and writing commissions
- Tips on networking and self-publicity
- Practical exercises, including sessions where you’ll research the most successful blogs and social media in your area
- Q&A and group discussion
Please bring a laptop in order to take part in the practical exercises.
About The Tutor
Charly Lester is the cofounder of Lumen, a new dating app for over 50s. She recently received a £3.5m investment from the owner of Bumble, and her previous companies include the international annual Dating Awards; and A League of Her Own, an organisation designed to encourage female entrepreneurship.
Venue – How to turn your blog into a brand
Location – The Guardian, Kings Place, 90 York Way, Kings Cross, London N1 9GU
Date – Tuesday,28 January 2020
Time – Evening course, 18.30 – 21.30
Ticket Prices – How to turn your blog into a brand
Price – £99 plus £5.11 booking fee
Places – 36
Complimentary refreshments included.